|Call for||Submission Deadline||Notification of Acceptance|
|Papers||May 20||June 11|
|Workshops||March 31||April 7|
|Tutorials||March 31||April 7|
|Highlights||May 7||June 11|
|Posters||June 13||June 20|
We would be happy to send you a visa support letter if you need one to attend ACM-BCB 2018.
These letters must come from ACM, and you can find the information to request your support letter at https://www.acm.org/special-interest-groups/volunteer-resources/conference-manual/visa-support-letters.
From the aforementioned link:
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com.ACM suggests posting this address on the conference web-site. Those requesting a letter should allow 7-10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference attendees is registering for
- Attendee’s registration confirmation number (if available) OR
- Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Updated Paper submission deadline- May 20
April 22, 2018
Sponsorship Benefits information available
April 18, 2018
Revised Workshop proposal deadline- March 31
March 22, 2018
Revised Tutorial submission deadline- March 31
March 22, 2018
Venue information is available
February 18, 2018
Call for Papers, Workshops, Posters, Tutorials, Highlights
February 12, 2018