To attend the virtual ACM-BCB 2020 conference between Sep. 21-24, please click https://acm-bcb-virtual.org/
-ACM-BCB 2020 Organizing Team
- Keynote speakers for ACM-BCB 2020 announced.
- Advance Program (PDF) and Schedule at a Glance (PDF) posted.
- Accepted papers (click here) and accepted posters (click here) have been posted.
- Registration is now open. Click here to register.
- ACM-BCB 2020 and all its associated events will be held virtually, due to COVID-19.
The 11th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Health Informatics (ACM BCB) is the flagship conference of the ACM SIGBio.
ACM-BCB 2020 is the conference's eleventh year, building upon the success of the
first ten meetings in Boston, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Orlando, Washington DC,
Newport Beach, Atlanta, Seattle, Washington DC, and Niagara Falls.
ACM-BCB 2020 will be held as a virtual conference due to COVID-19.
The conference is a premier dissemination forum for interdisciplinary research linking computer science, mathematics, statistics, biology, bioinformatics, biomedical informatics, and health informatics. The past few decades have seen tremendous growth in the scale and complexity of biological and medical data including recent mainstream recognition of big data challenges. This conference serves to showcase leading-edge research on new technologies and techniques around gathering, processing, analyzing, and modeling of data and information for a variety of scientific, clinical, and healthcare applications, from bench to bedside.