|Call for||Submission Deadline||Notification of Acceptance|
|Papers||May 27||June 21|
|Workshops||March 15||March 22|
|Tutorials||March 15||March 22|
|Highlights||May 10||June 10|
|Posters||June 24||July 2|
|Registration Type||By July 12th, 2019||After|
|ACM/SIGBio Member||680 USD||780 USD|
|Non-ACM/SIGBio Member||780 USD||880 USD|
|Student ACM/SIGBio Member||400 USD||500 USD|
|Student Non-ACM/SIGBio Member||500 USD||600 USD|
|Saturday only for ACM/SIGBio Members||310 USD||350 USD|
|Saturday only for ACM/SIGBio Student||200 USD||250 USD|
We would be happy to send you a visa support letter if you need one to attend ACM-BCB 2019.
These letters must come from ACM, and you can find the information to request your support letter at https://www.acm.org/special-interest-groups/volunteer-resources/conference-manual/visa-support-letters.
From the aforementioned link:
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.