WABI 2019 Accepted Papers
- Jesper Jansson, Konstantinos Mampentzidis, and Sandhya Thekkumpadan Puthiyaveedu.
Building a Small and Informative Phylogenetic Supertree
- Roland Wittler.
Alignment- and reference-free phylogenomics with colored de-Bruijn graphs
- Nathan Clement.
Quantified uncertainty of the flexible protein-protein docking algorithm
- Sarah Christensen, Erin Molloy, Pranjal Vachaspati, and Tandy Warnow.
TRACTION: Fast non-parametric improvement of estimated gene trees
- Kohei Yamada, Zhi-Zhong Chen, and Lusheng Wang.
Better Practical Algorithms for rSPR Distance and Hybridization Number
- Georgi D. Georgiev, Kevin F. Dodd and Brian Y. Chen.
pClay: A Precise Parallel Algorithm for Comparing Molecular Surfaces
- Kavya Vaddadi, Rajgopal Srinivasan, and Naveen Sivadasan.
Read Mapping on Genome Variation Graphs
- Jarno Alanko, Hideo Bannai, Bastien Cazaux, Pierre Peterlongo, and Jens Stoye.
Finding all maximal perfect haplotype blocks in linear time
- Roni Zoller, Meirav Zehavi, and Michal Ziv-Ukelson.
A New Paradigm for Identifying Reconciliation-Scenario Altering Mutations Conferring Environmental Adaptation
- Jie Liu, Yuanhao Huang, Ritambhara Singh, Jean-Philippe Vert, and William Stafford Noble.
Jointly embedding multiple single-cell omics measurements
- Alexandra Gesine Cauer, Grkan Yardımci, Jean-Philippe Vert, Nelle Varoquaux, and William Stafford Noble.
Inferring diploid 3D chromatin structures from Hi-C data
- Alexey Markin and Oliver Eulenstein.
Consensus Clusters in Robinson-Foulds Reticulation Networks
- Pijus Simonaitis, Annie Chateau, and Krister M. Swenson.
Weighted Minimum-length Rearrangement Scenarios
- Milad Miladi, Martin Raden, Sebastian Will, and Rolf Backofen.
Fast and accurate structure probability estimation for simultaneous alignment and folding of RNAs
- Hongyi Xin, Mingfu Shao, and Carl Kingsford.
Context-Aware Seeds for Read Mapping
- Alexander Tiskin.
Bounded-length Smith - Waterman alignment
- Chirag Jain, Haowen Zhang, Alexander Dilthey, and Srinivas Aluru.
Validating Paired-end Read Alignments in Sequence Graphs
- Yutong Qiu, Cong Ma, Han Xie, and Carl Kingsford.
Detecting Transcriptomic Structural Variants in Heterogeneous Contexts via the Multiple Compatible Arrangements Problem
- Qi Wang, R. A. Leo Elworth, Tian Rui Liu, and Todd J. Treangen.
Faster pan-genome construction for efficient differentiation of naturally occurring and engineered plasmids with plaster
- Jakub Truszkowski, Olivier Gascuel, and Krister M. Swenson.
Rapidly Computing the Phylogenetic Transfer Index
- Zhen Cao, Jiafan Zhu, and Luay Nakhleh.
Empirical Performance of Tree-based Inference of Phylogenetic Networks
- Mohammadamin Edrisi, Hamim Zafar, and Luay Nakhleh.
A Combinatorial Approach for Single-cell Variant Detection via Phylogenetic Inference
- Natalie Sauerwald, Yihang Shen, and Carl Kingsford.
Topological data analysis reveals principles of chromosome structure in cellular differentiation
- Evgeny Polevikov and Mikhail Kolmogorov.
Synteny paths for assembly graphs comparison