|Call for||Submission Deadline||Notification of Acceptance|
|Papers||April 24||June 7|
|Workshops||March 17||March 20|
|Tutorials||March 17||March 20|
|Highlights||May 8||June 7|
|Posters||June 11||June 19|
|Registration Type||By June 21, 2017||After June 21, 2017|
|ACM/SIGBio Member||680 USD||780 USD|
|Non-ACM/SIGBio Member||780 USD||880 USD|
|Student ACM/SIGBio Member||400 USD||500 USD|
|Student Non-ACM/SIGBio Member||500 USD||600 USD|
|Sunday only for ACM/SIGBio Members||310 USD||350 USD|
|Sunday only for ACM/SIGBio Student||200 USD||250 USD|
Reservations can be made with Boston Marriott Cambridge at this link.
ACMBCB2017 has obtained NSF travel grant to support up to 20 top young professionals (high school, undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows who received PhD after Jan. 01, 2017) in US-based institutions with $900 each. The applicants need to submit the following required information to award selection committee (Profs. May D Wang, Steve Z. Qin, and Anna Ritz) using email address email@example.com. The email subject line should follow the format:
ACMBCB2017 NSF Travel Award Application from FirstName-LastName_InstituteName
The whole application needs to include two files with distinctive naming convention:
(xx=01 for applicant’s file, and xx=02 for letter of support from applicant’s institute)
A bio-sketch with applicant’s affiliation and photo in the template provided.
A letter of support from the applicant’s advisor/mentor (for graduate students or post-docs), or department program chair (for high school or undergrad students) that consists of:
Please note that the applicants need to submit the camera-ready paper(s) before the NSF fund application submission deadline to be qualified for award review.
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
Award notification: July 10, 2017
Once being selected by the committee, the NSF travel fund awardees need
We would be happy to send you a visa support letter if you need one to attend ACM-BCB 2017.
These letters must come from ACM, and you can find the information to request your support letter at http://www.acm.org/sigs/volunteer_resources/conference_manual/visas. From the aforementioned link:
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com.ACM suggests posting this address on the conference web-site. Those requesting a letter should allow 7-10 business days to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Name (as it appears on attendee’s passport) and mailing address
- The name of the conference attendees is registering for
- Attendee’s registration confirmation number (if available) OR
- Authors may indicate their paper title. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Include a fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Preliminary program booklet posted
June 22, 2017
Poster submission deadline extended to June 11
May 25, 2017
Registration is open
May 17, 2017
Paper submission deadline extended to April 24
April 8, 2017
ACM-BCB 2017 Call for Posters dates updated
April 8, 2017
ACM-BCB 2017 Call for Highlights is now posted
March 13, 2017
Workshop proposal deadline extended to March 17
March 10, 2017
Venue information is available
January 18, 2017
ACM-BCB 2017 Call for Papers is now posted
January 5, 2017